antiambition

Friday, July 9, 2010

Spokeo

What a cock tease.

They show you just enough information to make you curious as to what other information they have available on me.

Is employment information available from any application filled out with my email address ? Can they make it known that I have a Barnes & Noble Frequent Buyer card or that I shop at Wegmans for their delicious garlic tuscan bread ? Does it have my shitty credit record and traffic tickets on there ? What the fuck..how are these guys making a buck off of my name ? Am I not entitled to a piece of any search done on any of my information ?

I suppose I could be proactive and search on that info.

Later with that though. I just recently discovered Comfort Eagle from Cake, and I love it. I dont think there is a bad song on the whole disc.

I might go and check out a roller derby match sometime. It seems like its a scene where a bunch of Suicide type girls are hanging out. I can always use a little bit of new whack off material in case the internet ever crashes dontyaknowandIthinkyado.

No comments:

Post a Comment