antiambition

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Busy Busy

Employed again.

I can take a deep breath and start to relax. 

I have a job again for the first time in a year and a half. I hate the whole finding a job process, whether its combing through want ads or being interviewed. I hope this is the last time I have to do it and this place will be the last job I have.

I also got to go to a couple of baseball games this weekend which was nice. It had been about a month in between games and I got to see two premium contests the past couple of days with Clay Bucholtz and Josh Beckett tonight.

Bucholtz came into town two days after appearing at the All Star game and its not everyday we get a guy in town with a World Series MVP on his resume so the crowds were big both nights. Thats a blessing and a curse, since the loud mouth drunks come along with the crowd.

Getting late and I am bored with this.

Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment